Welcome to Think Inside the Box! Here I'll be sharing with you basic information and pictures about my latest obsession, the Japanese Bento Box. So if you would, please have a look around. Enjoy, and ittadakimasu!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bento #3

Mustard greens, chicken, Shanghai bok choy, and white rice.

PREP TIME: 2 minutes (it was all fresh so all I did was put it in)

My father cooked things this morning just for my mother and me... isn't that nice? It's amazing how the freshness shows in the picture too. Anyway, you'll notice that I actually have the names of the vegetables right, now that I'm the one buying them. Haha...

No comments:


All content and pictures copyright (c) JP unless otherwise noted.

Blogger's Note: Coming across fabulous but numerous sites while in pursuit of my own interest, I tried to create a simple blog that would pull together both the basics and pictures in one place. While this is a new hobby of mine, I hope I could be of help to you as well.

Thanks for visiting!